Copyright and privacy
Information under Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, art. 13
We inform you that Legislative Decree 196 dated June 30, 2003 ("Personal Data Protection") foresee the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to protection of personal data. Pursuant to the aforementioned law, processing of personal data shall be regulated by assuring correct, legal and transparent management of data affording protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to article 13 of the legislative decree no. 196/2003, we therefore provide you with the following information:
- Data you provide will be used to fulfill contractual obligations that arise with our company.
- Data management will be manual and electronic.
- Any refusal to provide data may result in non-performance of the contract or partial non-performance.
- Data will be transmitted to other parties but will not be distributed. Transmission will take place, pursuant to current legislation, to all parties that may be directly or indirectly related to our company and that we engage to execute the contract.
- The owner of personal data management is the company MediPower s.r.l. in via Favara 452 c bis, 91025 Marsala (Tp).
- The data controller is Dr. Dario Laurenzi. The updated list of persons in charge of processing data can be consulted within the web site www.MediPower.com under the section Privacy.
- You may at any time exercise your rights versus the data controller, pursuant to article 7 of the legislative decree 196/2003, that is hereinafter included:
Article 7 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a. of the source of the personal data;
b. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c. of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d. of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e. of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b. erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Dario Laurenzi - Data controller.
Francesco D’Angelo - System Administrator.
Francesco D’Angelo - Password Administrator.
Francesco D’Angelo - System Maintenance.
Francesco D’Angelo - Hardcopy records administrator.
Persons in charge of processing:
The list of persons in charge of processing data is available in Medipower anc can be requested from the data controller.
To request information, use the following email address: